Monday, March 14, 2011

AARP Visa Rewards card - 5% back on everything

My new AARP credit card arrived this weekend.  Now, as a moderately aged young man, I will confess that I have been a member of AARP for some time.  In fact, I already have an AARP Visa credit card.
   So why did I order another one?  Because AARP is offering 5% cash back on all of my purchases for 6 months.  No spending caps.  No exclusions.  No small print.  Just 5% off everything you purchase.
   If you pay off your credit card every month like I do, then this is like giving yourself a 10% pay raise without having to grovel in front of your boss.
    Oh, and did I mention that the card is interest free for 1 year, just in case you can't pay it off in full right now?
   For those of you who do not qualify for AARP, well all I have to say is "Enjoy your youth!"
Help jump start this economy.  Get yourself this card and use it.  After 6 months, I will probably retire my card for good.  What about you?  Do you think this is a good deal?  Tell me your thoughts in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment